Free Download Free of Cost BeeMail – Email Marketing Free Plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce v2.0.0
BeeMail – Email Marketing Free Plugin Free of Cost Free Download 2.0.0 – CodeCanyon | BeeMail v2.0.0 – Email Marketing Free Plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce is an email marketing plugin for WordPress that helps you to create your own MailChimp-style email marketing campaign with just a few clicks. It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and has a variety of cool features, including: customizable templates, automatic newsletters, visual composer, email scheduling and more!
What is BeeMail?
BeeMail is an email marketing plugin for WordPress that makes it simple and easy to send and manage your email campaigns from within your WordPress blog.
Adding Support for Additional Email Marketing Services
BeeMail is a WordPress email marketing plugin that gives you the ability to add support for popular email marketing services like AWeber, MailChimp, and SendOwl. With BeeMail, you can easily add your campaigns and manage your subscribers with ease.
BeeMail is an email marketing plugin for WordPress that allows you to create and send newsletters, opt-in forms, and other types of email campaigns with ease.
The plugin has a number of features that makes it an ideal choice for online marketers, including: an easy-to-use interface, templates for composing your emails, powerful integrations with third-party services like MailChimp and AWeber, and more. Here are some of the features of BeeMail that make it an excellent choice for email marketing:
- Ability to create newsletters and opt-in forms with ease
- Quick and easy campaign creation
- Templates that make composing your emails easy
- Statistics so you can track the success of your email campaigns
- Simplified email management
- Integrations with MailChimp and AWeber so you can easily send your emails through these services
- Enhanced email delivery
BeeMail is the perfect email marketing plugin for WordPress because it provides fast, easy campaign creation and management; enhanced email delivery; and robust tracking of your success. Plus, it’s free to use!
How to Add a MailChimp list to your WordPress Site
Adding a MailChimp list to your WordPress site is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click the Lists tab on the left.
- Click Add a List.
- Type your name and email address in the appropriate fields, and click Create List.
- Click the Activate button to activate the list.
- Click the Subscribed checkbox to show that you are subscribed to this list, and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Changelog BeeMail – Email Marketing Free Plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce
2.0.0 / 2020-11-11
- default template improved
- custom sending identities support
- translation improved
- SendGrid subaccount improved
- PayPal integration broken while checking out
- click tracking improved for Automation
- Pro builder loading performance
- SPF verification improved
- translation cache supported
- upgrade to Laravel 5.8 (current 5.5)
- minimum PHP version required is now 7.1.3
- send test email for system email
- autofill support for tags
- clean up bare linefeed characters in email
- assign plan to customer support
- reorganization of users assets storage
1.3.0 / 2020-03-04
- automation elements are not well organized
- PayPal integration: sync broken
- Elasicemail API no longer works correctly
- cannot create admin of reseller group
- templates compatibility issues with Edge and Firefox
- default sending speed is too low
- quota tracking does not work correctly
- plan status shown correctly
- language package for German
- plat visibility setting support
- thumbnail update support
- classic email builder support
- automation for list’s segments
- subscription notification for admin
- notification management dashboard
1.2.0 / 2020-02-10
- sending identity not working in certain cases
- better SMTP error handling
- automation visual designer not loading correctly
- no longer require write permission on public/ folder
- KEY event issue with builder pro
- irrelevant content injected into outgoing email
- unexpected input fields injected into email content
- allowing switching to basic email builder
- allowing viewing of available identities list
- file manager for basic email builder