Bellows Pro – WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu (Seven Spark) – WPAccordionMenu | Bellows Pro v1.2.1 – WP Accordion Menu from the makers of UberMenu is a svelte, robust, and intelligent accordion menu plugin for WordPress.
Bellows is written using the WordPress Menu System, so you can manage your menus via the Appearance > Menus interface, and use all the standard WordPress menu features.
Change the colors, font size, and padding of individual items within the menu for complete styling control. (Not applicable for auto-populated menus)
Too much content to show at once?
Bellows includes “Show More” functionality, so you can cut off your submenu item list at a point of your choosing, allowing your users to expand more content at their leisure.
Display your hierarchical content in style
- Easily drop into your layout via widget, shortcode, or PHP snippet
- Allow your customers to quickly drill down directly to the content they need
- Build menus in the WordPress Menus screen, or auto-generate based on post or taxonomy hierarchies
- Highly flexible and customizable
- Add icons, images, widgets, custom content, and more
Add advanced content to individual menu items within your menu:
- Widgets – create widget areas within the menu to add your widgets
- Icons from Font Awesome
- Custom content – add any text, HTML, or shortcode to the menu via custom content
- Images – upload a custom image, or inherit the post’s featured image
- Generate your menus automatically based on taxonomy or post hierarchies
- Ability to inherit hierarchy based on the current page or taxonomy allows you to create one menu that will dynamically change contents based on the current page.
- Works with custom post types and taxonomies
Feature: Added bellows_auto_terms_query_args filter
Feature: Added bellows_auto_posts_query_args filter
Feature: Added bellows_auto_post_title filter
Feature: Added bellows_auto_term_title filter
Enhancement: Improved RTL support
Fix: Active state added to items with no submenus when default submenu state set to open
Feature: Added Force Override Filters setting to combat themes and plugins that try to filter menu output
Feature: Added Depth/Level limit setting for Terms Autopopulator
Feature: Added option to set submenu default state to open or closed globally
Feature: Added option to set submenu default state to open or closed on individual menu items
Enhancement: Added bellows_menu_item_data filter
Enhancement: If skin is disabled and submenu dividers enabled force the divider border
Enhancement: Added bellows_link_attributes filter
Exposed open and close submenu functions to external API
Force parent submenus of current item open even if missing current classes
Submenu item padding Customizer setting
Submenu font size Customizer setting
When link is disabled it will act as a toggle for submenu
Add current menu item classes properly to terms in automatic terms taxonomy items