Free Download Free of Cost Happy Files Pro – Organize Your WordPress Media Files v1.7
Happy Files Pro WordPress Free Plugin Free of Cost Free Download 1.7 – happyfiles.io | Happy Files Pro v1.7 – Organize Your WordPress Media Files helps you create an unlimited number of media folders. This means that there is no need to purchase a premium account. The free version allows for 10 media folders, but the premium comes with full access and flexibility.
If you’re a content marketer and use WordPress, this article is for you! Discover what HappyFiles PRO has to offer your blog and find out if it would work best for you.
What is the Happy Files PRO Free Plugin for WordPress?
Happy Files PRO is a plugin that helps you organize your WordPress media files. With this plugin, you can easily keep track of which files belong to which posts, pages, or categories. You can also use this plugin to hide files from view or to share specific files with other users.
How to install the HappyFiles Pro plugin
HappyFiles Pro is a plugin that helps organize your WordPress media files. The plugin is available for free and is compatible with both free WPBakery Page Builder and WordPress core.
To install the HappyFiles Pro plugin, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress site.
2. Click the Free Plugins menu item on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the Add New Free Plugin button.
4. Upload your downloaded HappyFiles Pro and click the Install Now button.
5. Click the Activate Free Plugin button to allow the plugin to activate on your website.
6. Click the Settings menu item on the left side of the screen.
7. Click the Media Files tab and then click the Open In File Browser button to open your media files in a new window.
8. Navigate to where you want to keep your media files organized and select a folder to store them in, then click Save Changes .
9. Restart your website if it is currently running and you will see the new media files organization in action!
How to update and use the HappyFiles Pro plugin
If you’re like me, you probably have a ton of photos and videos stored in your WordPress media files section. And, chances are, there’s no good way to organize them. That’s where HappyFiles Pro comes in! You can use this plugin to easily keep all your photos and videos sorted and organized. Here’s how to update and use the plugin:
1) First, login to your WordPress site and open the media files section.
2) Click on the “Add New” button and select “HappyFiles Pro.”
3) Enter a name for your file (e.g., “skyline-castle”).
4) Click on the “Create File” button.
5) Select which folders you want to include in your file (e.g., “photos”).
6) Select which photos and videos you want to include in your file (e.g., “photos/2013/06/03”).
7) Click on the “Upload Files” button.
8) Wait for your file to upload successfully.
9) Click on the “Open File” button to view your file!
How can I use the HappyFiles PRO plugins with my blog?
Happy Files PRO is a premium WordPress plugin that helps you organize your media files. You can use it to create custom folders and subfolders for your photos, videos, and music, and then easily add them to your blog posts and pages.n
To get started, first install the HappyFiles PRO plugin. Next, open the plugin admin panel and click the “Add Folder” button. In the “Folder Name” field, enter a name for your media folder (for example, “Photos”), and then click the “Create Folder” button.
You can now add media files to your new folder by clicking the “Add File” button next to each file type (photos, videos, etc.). You can also drag and drop files into the folder.
Once you’ve added all of your files, you can start organizing them by creating custom folders and subfolders. For example, you might create a folder called “Documentaries” and put all of your documentary videos in that folder.
Restriction on Category Editing
Don’t want your part-time contributors or inexperienced users meddling with your well curated category collection? You can restrict who can and cannot use HappyFiles Pro by using the Restrict Category Editing tool.
Right-to-Left Opposition (RTL)
This plugin is one of the few of its kind that supports right-to-left languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
Assigning Multiple Categories
Not all files can be properly classified into a single category. To make it even easier to find files, HappyFiles Pro lets you apply many categories to each one.
Useful tips on how to organize your blog media with HappyFiles PRO
HappyFiles Pro is an all-in-one media file organizer for WordPress that makes it easy to keep your blog posts, images, and videos organized and easily accessible. The plugin automatically detects the size and type of media files in your posts and folders, so you can easily find and add new files.
To maximize the usefulness of HappyFiles Pro, follow these tips for optimizing your blog post organization:
Streamline Your Posts with Happy Files PRO
One of the biggest benefits of using HappyFiles Pro is that it helps you to streamline your blog posts and make them more visually appealing. By automatically organizing your posts into folders based on the type of media they contain, you can easily find the post you’re looking for and avoid having to search through dozens of pages of posts to find the image you need.
Use Filters to Fine-Tune Organization
If you have a lot of different types of media files (e.g., images, videos, text), it can be difficult to keep them all organized and accessible in one place. By using filters in HappyFiles Pro, you can quickly narrow down the type of media you’re looking for and add it to the appropriate folder
Changelog Happy Files Pro – Organize Your WordPress Media Files
If you want to know about its full changelog then visit its official website here