Floater – Sticky Navigation Menu Free of Cost Free Download 1.0.3 – CodeCanyon | Floater is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to add a float or stick menu to any website page that works with Elementor grid system. This makes your site easier to navigate and lets users who are on the same level of your website see what other pages there are available without scrolling down the page.
What is Floater?
Floater is a sticky navigation menu for Elementor. It can be used to organize your pages and posts, and make them easy to find.
When you add a new page or post, it will automatically add a Floater to the top of the list. You can remove Floater from any page or post by clicking on it and selecting “Remove Floater”.
It also includes an internal search bar so you can easily find what you are looking for.
If you want to share your Floaters with other users, simply click on “Share Floaters” and share the link with your friends.n
Why you should use Floater
It is a sticky navigation menu for Elementor. It helps you focus on your design and avoid distractions. Plus, it’s a great way to keep your nav bar tidy and organized.
In this blog post, we will be showing you how to install Elementor’s floater – a sticky navigation menu for your elementor projects. This menu can help you move around your project easily and avoid having to scroll up and down.
To install the floater, first make sure that Elementor is installed on your computer.
- Once installed, open the Elementor app and go to Settings > Appearance.
- In the Appearance section, click on the Add New Style button and select the Floater style.
- Finally, click on the Add button to add the floater to your project.
Now that the floater has been added, all you need to do is customize it to fit your needs. To do this, first select the Floater item in your project’s sidebar and then click on the Edit Item button.
On this screen, you will be able to change the appearance of the menu and add any of Elementor’s supported styles. Additionally, you can also control how sticky the menu is by selecting one of two options: fixed or movable.
How to Use Floater
Floater is a sticky navigation menu for Elementor. It can help you to organize your projects and make them more manageable. You can use it to create a submenu for your pages, posts, or any other section of your website. And it’s easy to customize!
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) used by millions of websites. It’s free, requires no installation, and works on any computer with a web browser.
WordPress has a wide range of features to make website creation and management easy. In this article, we’ll look at the requirements for using Elementor with WordPress.
To use Elementor with WordPress, you need the following:
- WordPress hosting account and WordPress installation;
- A domain name or hosting account with an SSL certificate;n
- A modern web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11 or later;n
- Elementor plugin.
- Supports eight sticky menu positions
- Adding icons or images for submenu indicator
- Multiple navigations for one page and anywhere on the site
- Customizable Mobile Menu
- Supports horizontal or vertical layout
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Custom menu items
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Flexible settings of a submenu display position
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Lightweight and Fast
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all Free WordPress Free Themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Fast and smooth installing
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
1.0.3 – 23 March 2022
- Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.1 – 10 September 2021
- Improved compatibility with the latest version of Elementor
1.0.0 – 9 May 2020
The Elementor Floater is a great sticky navigation menu for Elementor users. It is easy to use and helps users find the content they are looking for quickly.